At the end of each Semester, there shall be an examination as per the Semester Academic Calendar given below:
- Evaluation in each course shall be on the basis of performance through continuous assessment and the end semester examinations. The weightage assigned to the continuous assessment and end semester examinations shall be in the ratio1:3
- The pattern and schedule of continuous assessment and evaluation thereof shall be such as laid down in the relevant Regulation.
Student shall be allowed to proceed to the next semester irrespective of failed papers/arrear papers subject to payment of fees and fulfillment of other prescribed conditions laid down by the University
Examination Rules for Students
- Students must carry their Identity Card, Admit Card and Registration Card every day to the Examination Hall.
- Students must sit according to the seating arrangement made every day.
- Students must enter the examination hall 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Students who come late- half an hour after the commencement of the examination will not be permitted to sit for the examination.
- Students are not allowed to go out to the wash room before one hour after the commencement of the examination.
- Students must sign the ‘lavatory sheet’ and mention the timing before leaving and after returning to the examination hall.
- Students cannot submit their Answer- scripts before one hour after the commencement of the examination.
- Students must not talk or discuss among themselves during the examination.
- Students must not carry Mobile Phones and electronic devices inside the examination hall.Use of Mobile and electronic devices in the examination hall is strictly prohibited and such usage would be confiscated and sent to NEHU as evidence.
- Books and bags are not allowed to keep inside the examination hall.
- Students must write their Examination Roll Nos. as mentioned in the Admit Card issued by NEHU, Class and subject with paper no. correctly in the Answer Scripts. If there is any wrong entry in the answer scripts the College/ NEHU will not be responsible.
- As per NEHU Ordinance OD 6 (Ref. No. AR.UG/SEM-EXAM/2015-113648 dated 27th September 2016), student indulging in malpractice during the examination will invite expulsion only in that particular paper. Decision on debarring such students from appearing with the remaining examination or penalty thereof, rest with the Examination Discipline Committee, NEHU.